Unmanned Aircraft 2015 – Embention and the sector challenges
The next 17th of April, Embention attends to Unmanned Aircraft 2015, organized by Aviacenter, in Moscow, Russia. In this international event Embention will show last product advancements, like Veronte Autopilot, a failsafe avionics system for autonomous control of advanced unmanned platforms (UAV, UAS, RPAS, drones, etc…). Participants will be able to interact with HIL simulator demonstrations, in which real autopilot control can be performed with a flying wing model.
In this event in Russia, Embention will present at the conference various points of conflict in the development of the industry of autopilots for unmanned platforms, including: fixed wing, helicopter, multicopter, surface vehicles, hybrid aircrafts, etc. The points will be divided into various features such as integration, performance, security, business, etc.
Aviacenter Unmanned Aircraft 2015
This is a great forum of discussion in Russia and in the CIS, where will be discussed all the issues of regulation of manufacture and use of drones, their trends and innovative solutions.
The conference will be attended by representatives of federal and regional authorities, UAV developers and manufacturers, robot control systems, flight and navigation equipments, unmanned flight simulators, components and materials for unmanned systems, video surveillance and video conferencing systems, software, systems of collection and data processing, equipment for aerial images, meteorology, geophysical equipment, high speed wireless data transmission systems, scientific and educational institutions, staff training centers, energy companies, public organizations and mass media.
Some of the main topics that will be discussed in the Unmanned Aircraft 2015 are:
- Regulatory framework. International practices of development of drones.
- Government control of the use of UAV in Russia and CIS countries.
- Statutory regulation and keys of development, manufacture and use of UAV.
- Issues around of UAS certification in Russia.
- International and Russian trends in the development of unmanned aircrafts.
- Prospects for the use of drones systems in Russia and CIS countries.
- Security issues in the use of UAS and use for public purposes.
- And many more..