- Embention, a technology company with fifteen years of experience and leader in the autonomous vehicles industry (UAVs, eVTOL) opens its doors to new electronics technicians for our production team. Our team consists of 50 professionals of which 40 are engineers with multiple specialties and this makes it possible to work with more than 500 customers in more than 70 countries. Due to our recent IPO and the interest of the market we are looking to expand our most important resource, the human resource.
- SMD soldering.
- Aerospace PCB assembly.
- Support to the production department.
- Senior electronics maintenance technician or similar
- Experience or skill with electronic soldering
- Experience or skill with cell phone repairs and assemblies
- Experience in SMD soldering
We will value
- Experience with equipment assembly and repair (autopilots, drone parts, wiring, etc.).
- Experience in wiring is a plus
- Work in a dynamic environment with a young and professional team.
- Continuous training and personalized career plan
- Competent salary
- Private medical insurance
- Being part of a listed company