Drone Integration and Tuning
Embention provides support for Autopilot, payload and system integration and tuning in drone & eVTOL systems. Including architecture definition, wiring, installation, flight tuning… and traveling for providing onsite support all around the world.
Embention engineers have a vast experience in the integration of all kinds of drones and autonomous vehicles. Including the conversion of manned aircraft into UAVs or the integration of the autopilot and payloads in eVTOL and other UAM (Urban Air Mobility) systems.
Working with autonomous vehicles since 2007, the Embention team has participated in the integration of more than 500 projects (Drone, UAV, VTOL, eVTOL, UGV, USV, hybrids and others) providing close support to our customers to achieve the best performance in their vehicles.
Drone & eVTOL Integration Support
There are two main engineer teams involved in the integration of drones and eVTOL:
- PDI Engineers: Experts in autopilot and payload setup and communications for performing the configuration and tuning in all systems.
- Fail-Safe and FTS (Flight Termination Systems) integration.
- Integration Engineers: Mechanical engineers and safety pilots experts in wiring, mechanical installation, first flight piloting…
The combination of both profiles make the perfect team for the support of all kinds of drone and UAV integrations, from ground test and first flights even fully autonomous flights.
Features On Drone Integration & Tuning
Our customized drone integration and tuning services allow to speed up any drone integration:
- Simulation model and autopilot tuning.
- Real-time support with remote desktop.
- Dedicated support team.
- Custom payload integration.
- Autopilot setup for any vehicle configuration.
- Embention workshop and flight test facilities.
- Availability to travel worldwide for onsite integration.
- Assistance during first flights.
- Support for mechanical installation & wiring.
- Autopilot tuning and payload configuration.
- Safety pilot support for manual and assisted flight.
- Training and joint development support.