This widget allows the user to display a camera on screen and command a gimbal if there is any device connected. The options configurable on this widget are the following ones:
- Geotagging. Coordinates and height from mouse point selected. If Veronte Vision in use, coordinates and height are from the tracking point.
- Pointing. Manually move the camera through a digital stick.
- Crosshair. Shows the coordinates from the picture central pixel (crosshair).
- Zoom control. Top and bottom buttons for gradual zooming (+ and – icons) and 4 predefined zoom levels: wide, medium, narrow and ultra.
- Camera control. Buttons placed on the top part of the widget for:
- Three predefined positions (45º, Zenithal, Frontal – Navigation)
- Allow keyboard camera control
- Camera switch EO – IR
- Colour palette switch for IR camera.
- Veronte Vision. Enables Veronte Vision software for detection and tracking.
- Crosshair. Show/hide, resize and colour modification.
- Telemetry Overlay. Enables a screen with telemetry information into Gimbal Widget.
- Record control. Photography and video recording, choosing in which folder to be stored.
- Gimbal. Choose controlled Gimbal.
- Camera. Choose controlled Camera.
Gimbal Widget Configuration Menu
Gimbal Widget Display