Veronte System Overview
SUM (Software User Manual) for Veronte Pipe software designed for operating any Veronte powered platform. Users achieve a combination of easy-to-use application, real-time response and, firstly, safe operations.
It has been developed using software standard model of IEEE STD 830-1998, Recommended Practice for Software Requirements Specifications (SRS) and STANAG 4671 documentation, subpart about UAV Control Stations adapted to Veronte system.
Supported operations include:
- Telemetry: View real-time onboard UAV metrics, such as sensors, actuators and control states.
- Telecommand: Support for all synchronous operator control commands that can be sent to the flight segment, e.g. operational mode switch, mission management, payload control and so on.
- Mission design: Configure missions with waypoint definition, payload target, definition and coverage analysis.
- Mission analysis: Rebuild all recorded data from a previous flight and generate plots and reports.
- Configuration: Edit RPAS settings, such as servo trim, interface/port management and so on.
- Multiple Users: One or more operators can work simultaneously.