This tab contains the options for configuring the connection of Veronte Ground to the PC.
When using Veronte Pipe for the first time, it is necessary to configure the connection with Veronte Units. Once it has been done, Veronte Units will be automatically detected by Veronte Pipe (1).
In order to configure the connection of a Veronte Unit :
- Select Preferences (2) in the pull-down menu and enter in the Connections tab (3).
- Select Add (4) and then, if the device is connected using the USB port, select the Serial COM.
- When the connection is completely configured, it is necessary to click on Save Connection in order to make it effective.
In case using a different interface of connection, it may require changing some parameters. The following parameters can be edited in this menu:
- Baudrate: this field specifies how fast data is sent.
- Parity: this field is a way of low-level error checking. It can be in odd or even.
- Data Bits: this field defines the bits number of the message.
- Stop: number of the stop bit.
There are two different option for configuring Pipe Software in regards to online data.
- TCP Server. Pipe gets information from the configured Port of the TCP (Transmission Control Protocol) Server.
- Send telemetry. Pipe sends the telemetry document through the configured parameters.