Search & Rescue default route allows drawing a spiral which can cover the target area. The spiral can be modified using the two black-gray points or by opening the Search & Rescue Menu (click on the route waypoints) and changing parameters:
- Radius: it is the spiral maximum radius.
- Rounds: the number of the spiral rounds.
- Altitude: altitude of the waypoints. It can be expressed in AGL, MSL or WGS84.
- Angle: inclination angle of the spiral axes on the map.
- Length: length of the entire route.
Search & Rescue Mission selection