Workspace on Veronte Pipe is distributed as shown in the following figure.
Each section has the following functions:
- 1 – Main Display: Displays a selectable background map or a plain colour together with most important mission data.
- 2 – Main Menu:
- User: Manage user preferences.
- Workspace: Select the way flight information is displayed.
- Mission: Create and edit missions.
- Log: View operation data log and introduce custom events.
- Post Flight: Tools for recorded data analysis.
- Preferences: Configure Pipe and Veronte autopilot.
- License: Manage license preferences.
- Manual: Shows help information available.
- 3 – Veronte Panel: Veronte information and telecommand buttons.
- 4 – Veronte Position: Veronte location on the map.
- 5 – Mission: Defined mission on Veronte.
- 6 – Telemetry: Configurable drag & drop flight information displays.
- 7 – Side Panel: Shows linked Veronte information.
Regarding the display items, the ones presented as follows are configurable and can be represented in the Veronte interface:
- Map: Configure the map display items and create extra pop-up maps.
- Gimbal: Configure displayable information on cam.
- Advanced PFD: Configure Primary Flight Display preferences.
- Stick: Configure virtual sticks for manual control.
- AP: Displays at each moment the plant detected by the system identification process.
- Autotune: Managing the aircraft autotuning.
- Terrain: Configure terrain profile display appearance.
- Gauge: Select the variable to be displayed and configure the appearance.
- Compass: Displays a compass that indicates the aircraft bearing.
- Altimeter: Radial gauge that shows the current aircraft altitude.
- Line of Sight: Shows the area of the line of sight.
Each one of this components can be configured by clicking on it while in the workspace menu. Then the selected display information will appear on the screen allowing the user to change the desired parameters.