Obstacle detection allows the creation of obstacles and the selection of the sensors range.
This panel contains the configuration menu to set the obstacles creation.
In this panel, can be configured the following Obsens parameters:
- Mode: Cir2d (circular – 2 dimensions), Raw and off mode can be selected.
- Type of obstacles generated: 2D or 3D obstacles can be generated.
- Distance parameter for obstacle generated: The obstacle will be generated starting from the distance configured in this cell.
- Time constant for field filter: the terrain will be checked periodically with the selected period of time.
- Wrapper: a minimum and a maximum altitude wrapper can be activated in order to limit the obstacle generation in a limited range of altitudes.
When configuring this sensor, obstacles will be created automatically, they work in a similar way that the ones created in the mission toolbar.
The following figure shows the menu to configure the sensors which are used during the obstacle detection.
Range Sensors Configuration Menu
In this menu can be configured the following parameters:
- Type: allows the user to select the kind of orientation which will be used: Axis body, Angles body or Angles NED
- V0, V1,V2: once an orientation is selected, it is possible to edit where the sensor is pointing to by editing these values.
- Sensed: to select the variable which is measured.
- Valid: usually sensors incorporates a varible to know if the data measured is valid. If that variable has been stored, it is possible to select it.
- OOR: allows the user to select the variable that indicates if the data measured is out of range.