Terrain display shows the terrain profile on the platform direction. Visualization configuration options are as follows:
Terrain Profile Configuration
- WIDGET: user can define the widget size in pixels (width and height), ground and UAV colours, and the UAV ahead orientation (from left to right or the opposite).
- SCALE: horizontal and vertical scales can be configured.
- Horizontal scale: terrain length to be displayed.
- Vertical scale: there are three options:
- Fixed scale: user selects Maximum and Minimum AGL scale limits.
- Auto scale: terrain displayed will be auto scaled when UAV altitude reaches the upper or bottom margins stablished.
- Centered UAV: user can define the upper and bottom distance which are represented.