SUM (Software User Manual) for Veronte Pipe, software designed for operating any Veronte powered platform. Users achieve a combination of easy-to-use application, real-time response and, firstly, safe operations.
It has been developed using software standard model of IEEE STD 830-1998, Recommended Practice for Software Requirements Specifications (SRS) and STANAG 4671 documentation, subpart about UAV Control Stations adapted to Veronte system.
Supported operations include:
- Telemetry: View real-time onboard UAV metrics, such as sensors, actuators and control states.
- Telecommand: Support for all synchronous operator control commands that can be sent to the flight segment, e.g. operational mode switch, mission management, payload control and so on.
- Mission design: Configure missions with waypoint definition, payload target, definition and coverage analysis.
- Mission analysis: Rebuild all recorded data from a previous flight and generate plots and reports.
- Configuration: Edit RPAS settings, such as servo trim, interface/port management and so on.
- Multiple Users: One or more operators can work simultaneously.
Veronte powered systems have two main elements: air and ground segments.
Veronte System Overview
Veronte onboard unit includes all the necessary elements to communicate with control station segment, take flight measures, control the aircraft and control the payload.
Veronte unit on the control station redirects stick and PC data to the onboard segment and manages bi-directional communications between Veronte Pipe and the unmanned vehicle.