In this section, a series of different examples will be presented in order to improve the understanding that the final user will have of Veronte Pipe.
The different topics cover in this section are:
- Configurations: it will be explained how to configure some different platforms in Veronte Pipe, starting with the servo trimming process and the creation of the mission phases of a simple flight operation.
- Automations: this section will be focused on the creation of the common automations that are used for operating a UAV. Presenting this ones will make it easier for the user to develop its own automations for more specific operations.
- Stick configuration: this section shows how to configure completely a new joystick.
- Lidar integration: in the lidar section is explained how to set the settings of the Altimeter using the analogic port.
- Autotune: the complete example of the autotune configuration and operation.