If you do not want cookies stored in your browser or prefer to receive information every time a cookie request to be installed, you can configure your browser options to be done in that way. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the possibility to select in detail the cookies you want to be installed on your computer. In particular, the user can usually accept any of the following options:
- Reject cookies from certain domains;
- Reject third-party cookies;
- Accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser closes);
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
You can find information on how to configure the most used browsers in the following locations:
Internet Explorer™ :
Version 8 and 11
Regarding the cookies of third parties, for instance, those that are alien to our website, we can not be held responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies they include, so the information we offer is always with reference to the source. In case of doubt, contact the webmaster of the domain that created the cookie.
Functioning and personalization cookies:
_atuvc 2 years (google)
Google analytics cookies, aimed at developing statistics on the behavior of web visitors.
This website uses the Google Analytics service to know the use of it.
Date of last modification: May 24, 2018.