- Embention, a technology company with fifteen years of experience and a leader in the autonomous vehicles sector (UAVs, eVTOL), following its IPO on Euronext Paris and the increase of its operations worldwide along with the expected growth, opens its doors to a UX/UI designer. Our team is made up of 70 professionals of which 50 are engineers with multiple specialisations and this makes it possible to work with more than 500 clients in more than 70 countries.
- Web management and development, both at code and programming level (Back End) and at Front End level.
- Maintenance, plugin and module version updates.
- Management of domains, servers, redirections, updates and website hosting.
- Define, design and improve user interfaces.
- Optimisation of user experience in apps, web and internal developments.
- Experience in UX/UI tools.
- Experience in wordpress or similar.
- At least one year experience in similar roles.
- Willingness to work in a team.
We will value
- Training as Game Designer or similar.
- SEO knowledge.
- Written English.
- Knowledge of graphic design
- Work in a dynamic and professional environment.
- Continuous training and personalised annual career plan.
- Flexible start time (between 08.00 and 10.00).
- Private medical insurance.
- Being part of a listed company.