Embention is looking for a new team’s member as Technical Sales Area Manager! Are you passionate about aerospace and aeronautics? new technologies? You’re the right person if you’re interested in unmanned aerial systems, you have experience in the sector and you’re an enthusiast and perceptive. It would be perfect if you have excellent communication skills and is easy for you to remember so much technic details… we are waiting for you!
UAV’s market is experiencing rapid growth and career projection. So, day by day we work on large international projects that integrate different navigation systems, software, and state-of-art avionics.
That’s why we want to expand our team. This time we need a new Technical Sales Area Manager to firstly monitoring and drive international business development, and secondly managing the customer database and, in addition, identifying new opportunities.
What Technical Sales Area Manager’s profile we are looking for?
- Contact and follow-up of clients.
- Contact and follow-up of representatives.
- Customer loyalty and technical advice.
- Active search for new customers, representatives, and opportunities.
- Elaboration of offers and follow-up.
- Participation in trade shows and visiting the company’s clients (international).
- Marketing team support.
- High level of English is a must, other languages will be valued.
- Technical training and experience in marketing and sales will be valued.
- Knowledge of: aeronautics, UAVs, electronics, RC, control, etc. will be valued.
- No previous experience required.
It is necessary to have excellent communication skills, empathy towards the customer and ease of learning technical data (is a technical sale).