Leading company in the unmanned vehicle sector (UAV, UAS, RPAS), requires a RESPONSIBLE ACCOUNTING-ASSISTANT REPORTING that is part of our team.
- Ensure compliance with the calendar of administrative and accounting obligations of the company
- Realization of general accounting entries and seats of greater complexity
- Control and supervise the set of accounting, ensuring the correct preparation and filing of books and justification of them with supporting documentation
- Periodic accounting closings and coordination and preparation of audit documentation
- Presentation of taxes
- Preparation of Annual Accounts
- Collaboration in the preparation of the annual budget and the monthly reporting package of the company
- Preparation of applications and justifications of aid
- University degree related to Business Administration and Management or Economics
- Additional training in accounting and/or tax areas
- Intermediate English
- Previous experience in a management or audit firm, especially in the accounting of technology companies.
- Additional knowledge of commercial law
- Training specialization or previous experience in international trade
- Responsibility, proactivity, and dynamism