Embention, a technology company with fifteen years of experience and leader in the autonomous vehicles industry (UAVs, eVTOL) opens its doors to an audiovisual communication professional to join our Marketing department.
Our team is made up of 50 professionals of which 40 are engineers with multiple specialties and this makes it possible to work with more than 500 customers in more than 70 countries.
Due to our recent IPO and the interest of the market we are looking to expand our most important resource, the human resource.
- Project management leading the process of requirements analysis, planning, resource management, coordination, execution follow-up, verification, client reporting, and start-up follow-up.
- Coordination of technical and human resources involved in the project.
- Preparation of reports
- Acting as a communication link between the technical team and the client.
- Senior engineer or similar
- Three or more years of experience in similar roles
- Autonomy, decision making, leadership and organization skills
- Willingness to work in a team
- Fluent English
We will value
- Knowledge of the UAV industry
- Other languages
- Aeronautics, hardware and software knowledge
- Work in a dynamic environment with a young and professional team.
- Continuous training and personalized career plan
- Competent salary
- Flexible start time (between 08.00 and 10.00 a.m.)
- Private medical insurance
- Being part of a listed company