- Embention, a technology company with fifteen years of experience and leader in the autonomous vehicles industry (UAVs, eVTOL) opens its doors to a new Project Manager to lead our new R&D projects. Our team is made up of 50 professionals of which 40 are engineers with multiple specialties and this makes it possible to work with more than 500 customers in more than 70 countries. Due to our recent IPO and the interest of the market we are looking to expand our most important resource, the human resource.
- Supporting motor controller solutions in our ESC line product, providing expertise knowledge and developing prototypes for specific applications.
- Collaborate with the verification process of the ESC, and with the R&D team to propose novel solutions.
- Master’s degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related field.
- 2+ experience of relevant industry experience relating to power electronics and motors.
- High-power experience at power levels until 110kW and voltages until 500V is required.
- Working knowledge of Gate Driver design for MOSFET, Si IGBT, and SiC elements.
- Experience using lab test equipment, such as oscilloscope, power analyzer CAN bus diagnostics tools, data acquisition.
- Ability to work in a team and proactivity.
We will value
- Working knowledge of Field Oriented Control (FOC)/ Space Vector Modulation (SVM) control concepts and implementation used for control DC-AC motor drives.
- Working knowledge of Brushless Motors, Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor (PMSM) and AC Induction (ACI) machine topologies and control strategies.
- Experience with multiplayer PCB design.
- Experience with 3-phase brushless electric motors design exploration and analysis.
- Design schematic and PCB to deliver a fully testable solution.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills in electrical/thermal/electronic domains.
- Work in a dynamic environment with a young and professional team.
- Continuous training and personalized career plan.
- Competent salary.
- Flexible start time (between 08.00 and 10.00 a.m.).
- Private medical insurance.
- Being part of a listed company.