Embention, a technology company with sixteen years of experience and a leader in the autonomous vehicles sector (UAVs, eVTOL), following its IPO on Euronext Paris and the increase of its operations worldwide along with the expected growth, opens its doors to an Continuous Improvement Engineer. Our team is made up of 80 professionals of which 50 are engineers with multiple specializations and this makes it possible to work with more than 500 clients in more than 70 countries.
- HW requirements analysis and definition
- Understanding SW/firmware requirements
- HW architecture design
- Schematic and PCB design
- FMEA risk analysis
- Validation and verification of HW/SW integration functionalities
- Follow-up and technical support to the manufacturing of equipment
- Electronic Engineer or similar
- Autonomy, decision-making and organizational skills
- Willingness to work in a team
We will value
- Knowledge of Eagle, DO-254, Git
- Experience in environmental and EMC testing: DO-160, MIL, etc.
- Experience in high reliability designs, redundancy, etc.
- Experience in high speed PCB design
- Experience in power electronics: high power DC/DC converters, inverters, etc.
- Knowledge of the UAV sector
- Work in a dynamic environment with a young and professional team.
- Continuous training and personalized career plan
- Flexible start time (between 08.00 and 10.00)
- Private medical insurance
- Be part of a listed company