Leading company in the field of unmanned vehicles (RPAS / UAV / UAS / drones), requires programmers to join our team and develop software for our family of cloud tools and Veronte products.
· Experience in web development
· Knowledge of programming in Python and Java
· General knowledge of avionics, sensors, payloads, UAV / UAS / R PAS / drones, radios, communications, networks, CNG, video understanding, image processing, computer vision
· Knowledge of Angular, Node.js, Amazon Web Services
· Knowledge of Matlab, C / C ++, DO-178C and DO-278A
· Knowledge of Solid Principles
· Requirements, software design, UML knowledge
· Experience in testing
· Knowledge of image processing / artificial vision
· Flexible entry hours: 8.30-9.30 a.m.
· Learning and development management
· Competitive salary and full-time contract
· Work with a young and dynamic team
· Empowerment culture