UAV SOFTWARE ENGINEER C++
Embention, a technology company with fifteen years of experience and leader in the autonomous vehicles industry (UAVs, eVTOL) opens its doors to software developers for the development of avionics, critical components and high performance software for UAS (UAVs, drones, eVTOL, etc) in accordance with aerospace certification standards.
Embention is formed by a team of 50 professionals of which 40 are engineers of multiple specialties and this makes it possible to work with more than 500 customers in more than 70 countries.
Due to our recent IPO and the interest of the market we are looking to expand our most important resource, the human resource.
If you are passionate about programming and have experience with C++ we are looking for you.
· 3 years of C++ programming experience
· Experience with real-time systems
· Passion for templates and highly abstracted structures
· Experience with strict programming standards
· Experience in writing and tracing requirements and test cases
· Verification / testing experience
· Knowledge of the software life cycle: generation of requirements, design, verification, standards: JSF ++, MISRA C, UML etc
· Assembler experience: CANbus, ARINC 429, USB, RS232, RS422, RS485, SPI, McBSP, etc.
· Experience in aeronautical certification processes: ARP-4754A, ARP-4761, DO-178C, DO-254 (DAL B)
· Knowledge of Java, Python and Matlab
· General knowledge of avionics, sensors, payloads, guidance, navigation and control algorithms, UAV / UAS / RPAS / drones, radios, communications, networks, GNC, video understanding, image processing, computer vision
· Flexible entry hours (between 8 and 10 hrs).
· Continuous training and personalized annual career plan
· Work in a dynamic environment with a young and professional team.
· Competent salary 35-50k
. Private medical insurance
· Culture of empowerment