Leading company in the unmanned vehicle industry, requires a C++ Software Engineer to join our software team and develop software for our Veronte family of products.
· 3 Years C ++ programming experience
· Experience with real time systems
· Passion for highly abstract templates and structures
· Technical training: Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, etc.
· Knowledge of the software life cycle: generation of requirements, design, verification, standards: JSF ++, MISRA C, UML etc
· Assembler experience: CANbus, ARINC 429, USB, RS232, RS422, RS485, SPI, McBSP, etc.
· Experience in aeronautical certification processes: ARP-4754A, ARP-4761, DO-178C, DO-254 (DAL B)
· Knowledge of Java, Python and Matlab
· General knowledge of avionics, sensors, payloads, guidance, navigation and control algorithms, UAV / UAS / RPAS / drones, radios, communications, networks, GNC, video understanding, image processing, computer vision
· Flexible entry hours: 8.30-9.30 a.m.
· Learning and development management
· Competitive salary and full-time contract
· Work with a young and dynamic team
· Empowerment culture