Leading company in the unmanned vehicle sector (UAV, UAS, RPAS), requires a Drone design Engineer that is part of our team.
- I+D mechanical design
- CAD design and development of new products according to specifications.
- Preparation and participation in product testing.
- Technical assistance to other departments.
- Development and management of operating manuals, assembly and maintenance of products
- Carry out assemblies and verification of pre series in manufacturing lines.
- FP degree superior / Technical Engineer / Industrial design or similar.
- Autodesk Inventor domain. Other applications will be evaluated (Catia, Solidworks, Solidedge, Unigraphics (NX) …)
- Knowledge and experience in design of mechanisms, metal parts, plastic and assembly processes.
- Accustomed to lead the design technically from start to finish.
- Ability to interact with the workshop staff and follow up on the manufacturing processes and their incidents.
- Willingness to work in a team.
- Experience in mechanical manufacturing (machining, 3D printing …)
- Good level of English (Spoken and written).
- Creativity, adaptability, and proactivity.
- Analytical capacity and problem solving.
- Experience management applications of version control like Git. Knowledge of Github.com, Smartgit …
- Valuable experience in the UAVs sector and/or as a pilot.
- Capacity to integrate new technologies.