- Embention, a technology company with more than sixteen years of experience and a leader in the autonomous vehicles sector (UAVs, eVTOL), following its IPO on Euronext Paris and the increase of its operations worldwide along with the expected growth, opens its doors to a Continuous Improvement Electronic Engineer.
- Our team is made up of 85 professionals of which 60 are engineers with multiple specializations and this makes it possible to work with more than 500 clients in more than 70 countries.
- Development, supervision and implementation of new production department processes in line with industry standards.
- Electronic engineer, industrial organization engineering or similar.
- Knowledge of production processes and industrial standards.
- Proficiency with ERPs, process management tools and documentation.
- Familiarity with ISO, AS, etc. quality standards.
- Knowledge of logistics.
- High organizational and planning skills.
- Experience in the unmanned vehicle sector.
- Experience with certifications: ISO 9001, AS9100 and ISO 9100.
- 2 years of experience in similar positions.
- Fluent in English.
- FlexWork in a dynamic and professional environment.
- Continuous training and personalized annual career plan.
- Flexible start time (between 08.00 and 10.00).
- Private medical insurance.
- Being part of a listed company.