- Embention, a technology company with fifteen years of experience and leader in the autonomous vehicles sector (UAVs, eVTOL), following its IPO on Euronext Paris and the increase of its operations worldwide along with the expected growth, opens its doors to a passionate about computer vision engineer. Our team is made up of 80 professionals, 50 of whom are engineers with multiple specialisations, making it possible to work with more than 500 customers in more than 70 countries.
- Experience in computer vision systems and real-time image processing.
- Experience in programming with C++
- Experience in FPGA programming (VHDL, softcores, ARM, etc).
- Knowledge of SLAM algorithms, stereo vision, neural networks, classification, video compression and its use in moving vehicles.
- Knowledge of OpenCV
- Knowledge of Python, Java, HTML, CSS, GStreamer, WebRTC
- Working in a dynamic and professional environment
- Continuous training and personalised annual career plan
- Flexible start time (between 08.00 and 10.00)
- Being part of a listed company