Leading company in the field of unmanned vehicles, especially drones and UAVs, seeks to incorporate a / a “Community Manager / Digital Marketing Assistant” in practice, supporting the sales team in the aspects of eMarketing and Social Media, as well as collaborating in the support to companions.
• Capture of customers with the digital ecosystem of the brand.
• Customer service through social networks, messaging applications, telephone, and email.
• Support in the Ideation of new ideas and monitoring of our eCommerce platform for the sale of products and Services.
• Support in the control, measurement and qualitative and quantitative analysis for digital actions executed or planned together with suppliers or agencies.
• Support in the execution of eMarketing activities and events attended by the company.
• Support in the analysis, evaluation, and control of the results of the actions carried out.
• Support in the planning, execution, and monitoring of the SEO strategy.
• Participation in the analysis of SEO factors on / off-page.
• Support in traffic analysis and keyword research through analytical tools.
• Participation in the analysis of the competition.
• Support in content marketing and linkbuilding strategies.
• Support in the monitoring of results and effectiveness of SEO actions.
• High level of English as our clients are of international nature, to be able to be bilingual.
• Higher Degree in Marketing or Degree in Marketing, or equivalent.
It is valued
• Other FP Higher Degree (Minimum requirement).
• Experience in WordPress and Magento CMS.
• Know tools such as Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager.
• Notions about positioning in App Stores (ASO).
• Knowledge or interest in advertising on social networks (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
• Know teamwork tools such as GDrive, GCalendar, GIT, and ease of learning in technical notions of software and hardware.
The ability to work as a team, be decisive and proactive, in addition to commitment, going ahead, humor, good energy, and optimism are as important a point as the rest, for us.