Embention, a technology company with fifteen years of experience and leader in the autonomous vehicles industry (UAVs, eVTOL) opens its doors to software engineers.
Our team is made up of 50 professionals of which 40 are engineers with multiple specialties and this makes it possible to work with more than 500 customers in more than 70 countries.
Due to our recent IPO and the interest of the market we are looking to expand our most important resource, the human resource.
· Analyse stakeholders requirements
· Analyse product arquitecture
· Develop and evolve UAV fleet control and management platform
· Keep frameworks up to the state-of-the-art technologies
· Experience in APIs and microservices development
· Experience in web apps development
· Knowledge in programming Python and Java
· Experience with AWS (API Gateway, Lambda, EC2, RDS…)
· Experience with real-time applications and event buses
· Experience with low latency and high throughput databases
· Knowledge of Angular and TypeScript programming
- Work in a dynamic environment with a young and professional team
- Continuous training and personalized career plan
- Competent salary
- Flexible start time (between 08.00 and 10.00 a.m.)
- Private medical insurance
- Being part of a listed company