CFDs and FEA Simulation Engineer
Computational Fluid Dynamics
Embention, a technology company with fifteen years of experience and leader in the autonomous vehicle industry, is looking for a continuous media simulation engineer (CFD, structural calculation, etc) for the development of critical components and high performance software for UAS (UAVs, drones, eVTOL, etc) in accordance with aerospace certification standards.
- Analyze the design and behavior of our products to develop improvements in terms of structural mechanical (FEA) and fluid-dynamic (CFD) design.
- Management of the required calculations (ventilation flow rate, pressure drops, cooling units, flow type, overload…)
- Collaborate in the design of prototypes and verify the correctness of the calculations performed.
- Aeronautical engineer or similar
- Experience with Matlab environment
- Knowledge of numerical calculations, structures and finite elements
- Experience analyzing CFDs
- Experience using Fortran, Ansys and multibody simulation
- Flexible start time (between 08.00 and 10.00 hrs.)
- Continuous training and personalized career plan
- Working in a dynamic environment together with a young and professional team
- Competent salary
- Culture of empowerment