Leading company in the field of unmanned vehicles (RPAS / UAV / UAS / drones), requires programmers to join our team and develop software for our family of cloud tools and Veronte products.
· Knowledge of programming in Python, Java and C/C++
· General knowledge on communication protocols, Stanag 4586 (vsm), Mavlink, avionics, sensors, payloads, UAV / UAS / RPAS / drones, radios and networks
· Knowledge of Angular, Node.js, Amazon Web Services
· Knowledge of Matlab, DO-178C & DO-278A
· Knowledge of SOLID Principles
· Requirements, software design, UML knowledge
· Experience in web development
· Flexible entry hours: 8.30-9.30 a.m.
· Learning and development management
· Competitive salary and full-time contract
· Work with a young and dynamic team
· Empowerment culture